The European Biosolids and Organic Resources Conference returns to The Royal Armouries in Leeds on 13-14th November, with a jam-packed programme showcasing the latest innovations, best practice, cutting-edge technology and research in the waste water and resource management sectors.
The full programme is available to view at www.european-biosolids.com
2018 Key Themes
- Advances in Anaerobic Digestion
- Circular Economy
- Pre/Post Treatment and Thickening/Dewatering
- Landbank Security
- Modelling and Software Developments
- Biogas and Energy Management
Why Attend ?
- Get insights from industry experts with 60+ technical presentations delivered over 2 days
- Network with over 250 attendees from around the world
- Take part in two site visits to see Anglian Water’s HPH process and AB Agri’s AD gas-to-grid plant
- Access the exhibition of 30 companies showcasing the latest technologies on the market
- Socialise and network with fellow delegates and colleagues at the every-popular conference dinner