Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the European Smart Water Summit scheduled for December 6-7th, 2018 in Berlin.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to
ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
Who Should Attend this summit?
• Chief of Operations • VP Industry Strategy • Head of Digitalization • Head of Innovation
• Metering Strategy Manager • Leakage Strategy Manager • Water Efficiency Manager
• Water Quality Manager • Director of Asset Management • Sales Director • Marketing Manager
• Business Development • Network Manager • Asset Manager • Solution Provider
• Innovation Manager
From Industries Such as:
• Utilities • Manufacturing • Agriculture • Renewables & Environment • Construction
• Water Infrastructure • Water resource management • Information Technology and Services
• Local government/Municipality • Utility • Environmental Services • Renewables & Environment
• Ministry/Government • Financier • Regulator • NGO • Civil Engineering, BIM
• Utility Association • Municipal Association
Interested ? To attend the European Smart Water Summit 2018, register through the online form by clicking here
To download the full programme, click Here