SAVING –E project welcomes you on its brand new website, which got officially launched on the 1st of April 2016.
The website is designed to give a clear overview of the project objectives and disseminate all the project’s outputs and activities during the project. It is developed to provide an open platform for communication between SAVING-E project, the scientific community, water professionals and the general public.
The website contains all the essential information about the project itself and will be updated with the project’s progress, news and relevant events. Twitter and LinkedIn have been integrated into the project’s website, allowing users to share information across all major social networking sites. In particular, the website is composed of 7 sections:
- Home: a general overview of the project
- Project: detailed information about the project (environmental problem targeted, goals, workplan, activities & results)
- Partners: composition of the project’s consortium
- Media Corner: the latest news, photo gallery and useful links
- Events Calendar: all the relevant upcoming events
- About LIFE: information about LIFE programme
- Contact: a contact form for all those interested in the project
Funded under the LIFE Programme, SAVING-E is a three and a half-year pilot project dealing with the transformation of the current wastewater treatment plants from being energy-consumers to be energy-sufficient or even energy-producer facilities. The consortium of the project is formed by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Depuración de Aguas del Mediterráneo (DAM), Agència Catalana de l’Aigua (ACA) and The European Technology for Water (WssTP).
The website is available in English and a Spanish and Catalan version will be soon online.
Visit the SAVING-E website at www.saving-e.eu
For further information, please contact Julian Carrera.